Myddleton Communications is seeking a Senior Account Executive to join the team in our London office.
The role is to assist in the management of a portfolio of legal sector clients and ideally requires at least 2 years legal or professional services experience possibly within an international law or accounting firm or PR agency.
Day to day management of clients, delivery of specific projects and client reporting
- Daily liaison with clients and the media
- Monitor and research the media, i.e. newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs to source opportunities for clients
- Build and maintain media lists for a range of international sectors
- Prepare weekly/monthly client reports and attend client meetings
- Research, write, distribute and follow up press releases to targeted media
- Prepare, collate, analyse and evaluate media coverage
- Manage, review and update agency social media output
- Advise clients on all external communications issues including legal/business directories and awards, digital communications, marketing materials etc.
- Sourcing and researching new business leads for Myddleton, developing and participating in new business pitches and presentations
Skills & Competencies
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to use Microsoft office to produce press cuttings, reports and presentations.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships with colleagues, clients and the media
- Flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure, juggling many tasks
- Strategic thinking and good analytical skills
- Commercial awareness and a good knowledge of UK and international current affairs
- Creativity, imagination and initiative
Please send resume and covering email to Deborah Ross at email@example.com